Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weekend Recap - The Boyfriends Birthday Edition

This weekend was the boyfriends birthday celebration! Friday night we just chilled at home, he worked on the bikes, we watched a movie, and I surprised him with Crumbs cupcakes. Saturday morning he had to go to an Architecture class, so while he was at that I had a cooking marathon. On the menu for dinner that night was Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Asparagus, Lumpia Rolls, Pork Friend Rice, and Oreo Dirt Pudding for dessert. I had called his mom to ask for some of his favorite recipes (the Lumpia Rolls and the Pork Fried Rice), so it was extra special. He was definitely surprised and loved it all. My sister also joined us for dinner, and we were able to discuss some of her wedding plan ideas.

        


The leftovers
Sunday morning started off early as we were all of to Great Falls for a hike. My sister Amy and my friend Beryl were also able to join the boyfriend and I. We hiked for about two hours, and had a great time. The weather was nice and cool, making it ideal.



Beryl, the boyfriend, and my sister Amy

Me and the boyfriend







We saw deer


No comments:

Post a Comment