Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Maid of Honor Perks

Last week my sister, aka the bride-to-be, invited me to a come to a tasting event at the caterer's she's using for her wedding's restaurant location. She picked me up after work and we drove out there, and walked into a room full of delicious free food. It was set up in stations - there was a station for salad, pasta, entrees, desserts, and cake, and a bar as well. There was also a fabulous trio playing some classical wedding music. There were a few other tables where they were trying to sell you their services for their wedding, but no one was super pushy about using them and let us relax and enjoy our food in peace.

The salad station was my favorite - it had a salad cocktail theme to it. The salad toppings were all laid out individually and you told them waiter what toppings and dressing you wanted and then he put it all into a drink shaker and then poured out the salad into a martini glass.


How creative! My sister and her fiancee picked out some amazing food and I'm so excited for them - less than 1 year now until the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment