Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Weekend Recap - Fresh Air Edition

This weekend was fun and full of outdoor activities since the weather was wonderful. Friday night just stayed in and relaxed. Saturday the boyfriend and I headed out to Eastern Market for some fun shopping and we had a blast.

First, we got some donuts that they made fresh in front of us. They were Apple Cider flavored and they were served on a stick. Amazingly delicious.



Then we did some shopping, and popped into this old bookstore which reminded me of the show Hoarders. The books were stacked 3 rows deep, making it so hard to find what you were looking far. Books galore. The boyfriend found an interesting one to skim.

Next we did some shopping downtown and we stopped at Pret a Manager for a quick bite to eat, and then we checked out some of the cities Architecture cause that's how we roll.



Last night some of the roommates and I had a spontaneous pumpkin carving fiesta. I made a Kitty-Bat (from a stencil) and another roommate made a Grim Reaper. They are now on display in our front window.



The boyfriend (who helped me with my Kitty-Bat pumpkin) said he had never carved a pumpkin before. I thought everyone did that but guess not.


No comments:

Post a Comment