Friday, October 21, 2011

Updates

A week from today I will be off to Turkey! I am beyond excited but also a bit nervous - what to pack? what is appropriate to wear? will I like the food? how will I do my hair without using a plug?

When I get back from Turkey, it will only be 2 weeks until Thanksgiving, then the next week is my birthday, and then it will already be December. How is 2011 nearly over? I feel like it was just a month or two ago that I was in London. How time flies!

I've been running about 2-3 times a week, and I'm up to 4 1/2 miles. However, I just can't seem to seem to get over this cold (which I'm pretty sure is from allergies) which is really putting a damper on my training. My legs feel great but my chest and throat don't seem to want to cooperate.

I am so excited it's the weekend. The boyfriend and I have nothing really planned but I'm super excited for the Fall weather and some relaxation.

My mom sends me a pumpkin full of candy every year, and she even included the boyfriend as well. Now I just need to figure out what I'm wearing for Halloween (I will actually be in Turkey on Halloween (do they celebrate Halloween there?) but my office is celebrating Halloween on Friday the 28th, and the winner of the best costume gets a PTO day which I would LOVE to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment