Tuesday, January 11, 2011

London Here I Come

My friend Jenna and I met when we studied abroad together in 2006. Despite the fact that we had the same major, had been in the same classes before, practically have the same life and opinions and wardrobe, we had never met before. We spent the entire glorious life-changing semester travelling all around Europe, and upon our return, scheduled our entire senior year of Finance classes together. We currently live in different states, and have managed to stay best friends despite our long distance relationship.


When Jenna's sister Jamie decided she wanted to study abroad in London, Jenna asked if I wanted to come with her when she visited. Of course I said yes. Jamie leaves for London today, and Jenna and I will be visiting her at the end of April, right after her trip ends. Given the fact that Jenna is the most amazing, well organized person, and the best planner, we already have figured out our flights, our hotel, and most of our itinerary despite the fact that the trip is 3 months away. I am beyond excited, especially since I have never been to England before.

All I need now is to get me a new passport, since mine expires next month. That and to start saving up! Can't wait :)

1 comment: