Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Never Say Never

I have a confession to make - I was watching TV last night and saw a commercial for a movie called "Never Say Never" (http://www.justinbieberneversaynever.com/). The movie chronicles the life of Justin Bieber and his rise to fame. Did I mention that he is only 16 years old and they are already making a documentary about his life?!? Despite the fact that I'm not a teeny-bopper, that I don't know any of his songs, and am not that into music, I kinda want to see the movie. It wasn't until the preview that I learned that he had gotten famous from YouTube home videos his mom posted, and that Usher "discovered" him, so I'm trying to tell myself that it's just that I want to hear his life story, and that's all. Now comes the hard part, finding someone who will go with me. It opens on Valentine's Day and is playing in 3-D. That should be enough to convince the boyfriend, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment